Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frog of the Day

I'm feeling more myself today - thanks to all those who sent well wishes my way - much appreciated. The temps here at Frog Central have climbed back into the high 80's and the Frog Wrangler and I are keeping cool with the central air. Nice thing is that it cools off overnight. All too soon I'll be bitching about how cold it is - but I guess that's just human nature, isn't it? The Frog Wrangler is a bit sick to her stomach today as yesterday was heart worm medication day - she's always a bit queasy for a couple days after. Last night she took her regular evening pill for bladder control (she's glaring at me for telling) and promptly turned around and threw up. Which left me with the dilemma of do I give her another pill or not. I decided not and thankfully she was dry through the night. I'm way behind schedule today - so on to today's frog......

This frog item is not part of my collection. This frog item is a wonderful poster of Beatrix Potter's The Tale of Jeremy Fisher book cover. It measures 20 x 16 inches. I found this at Novelty Frog. The crew over at this site are really great and have a growing inventory - do check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004