Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sparkly Frog Clock
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I woke up feeling like crap this morning so I went right back to bed after taking the Frog Wrangler out at 6. I finally got up a little bit ago but honestly, I'm ready to hop right back in bed. So before I zonk out totally, on to today's frog.....

This frog is not part of my collection. This frog item is a Sparkly Frog Clock. This frog clock stand 3 1/2 inches tall and is accented with rhinestones. I found this cute little item at Whales & Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004