Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Frog of the Day

Sunday morning and I just finished breakfast of pancakes and sausage - yum! I thought I'd blog today's frog and then spend the rest of the morning with my nose in the newspaper. I don't have to worry about lunch or dinner today because I spent yesterday cooking - I made stuffed shells - double yum! It's been a while since I made them and still as good as I remember. No pasta strike going on here! (Like there is in Italy). The Frog Wrangler is sleeping at my feet and it's just a lazy day for the two of us - let's hope that continues through the rest of the day!

This frog is not part of my collection. This frog item is a made of ceramic and hand painted by the good people at Froggez. They have quite a few fun frogs like this one - called Frog Mother with Babies. Do check out their site and all they have to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004