Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Frog of the Day

It was a bit chilly this morning and the Frog Wrangler and I didn't want to get out from under the covers. I'm enjoying the cooler weather but it may be short lived - the temps this next week are supposed to go back up into the high 80's. It's been an enjoyable respite though. This next weekend is the town-wide rummage sale here in Tidy Town. If my neighbors have a sale I might have to check it out - you can sometimes find perfectly nice frogs at these sales......

This frog item is not part of my collection. This is called Bergsma Hoppy Frogs and is entitled It's Always Time To Dance. This sculpture is by northwestern artist Jody Bergsman. These two frogs are waltzing nose to nose on a leafy base. It stands 6 1/4 inches tall and is handpainted cold-cast polystone. It sells for $24.50 and can be found at The Frog Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004