Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Frog of the Day

Friday - TGIF! It's been a crazy week and I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend. No barbecues this weekend so I plan on cooking - I've got everything I need to make stuffed shells and that sounds good right about now. Today I plan on continuing the office clean-out. Yikes, what a mess! But with a bit of organization it's coming together. The Frog Wrangler is a lot of help - I pull out something and she sniffs it to be sure it's important. If it passes her muster then it gets put away. I pulled out a bunch of papers and was sorting them and she laid on top of them - obviously stuff that could be thrown out!

This frog item is not part of my collection. This is a photographic poster by George Grall and is entitled A Small Tree Frog. It measures 40 inches by 30 inches. This can be found at Art Posters. They've got a lot of frogs to adorn your walls with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004