Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Frog of the Day

It's a beautiful morning here at Frog Central - a cool 58 degrees to start the day. With the cooler temps I've intensified my cleaning schedule, washing all the windows and getting all the sills cleaned. Those Frog Wrangler nose prints take a bit of scrubbing! The Wrangler had a restless night and I finally gave up about 5 this morning and got out of bed and started my day. Of course she's now sleeping soundly - I think today's going to be a day for an afternoon nap.

This frog item is from Jobar Int'l and is a Frog Drinking Fountain. This fountain attaches to any outside faucet. This was made in China so I'll have to think twice before using it - but it makes a cute addition to the collection all the same. I received this this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004