Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Plant Stake
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday I turned off the air conditioner and opened up the windows - last night it was nice cool air, which meant great sleeping weather. The Frog Wrangler slept underneath the ceiling fan - just loving the cooler temps. She was a bit more energetic this morning too. She likes the windows open - her nostrils taking in all the smells of outside. I watched Living with Ed last night on HGTV - they went to Larry Hagman's house - all I can say is WOW! But even Larry said, buy 1 compact florescent bulb a month and pretty soon you're saving lots of money.

This frog item is a Frog Plant Stake. There are no manufacturer marks on the piece. I received this as a gift yesterday from AB - Thanks AB! - and is a cute little item for your planter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004