Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Frog of the Day


G. Chaye - French Frog Lady
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's Monday morning and the Frog Wrangler and I are having trouble getting ourselves up and about. I spent yesterday evening going around waxing window tracks - it really does work. If you have older wood windows that are tough to get up and down - get some wax and rub in the tracks - the window will go up and down lickety-split. The weather here is supposed to finally cool off after today and I'm looking forward to opening windows and keeping them open for days at a time - woo hoo!

This frog item is not part of my collection. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind item to make your frog collecting friends jealous - this may be it. This is from the artist G. Chaye, an artist of Brittany and Normandy. He has entitled it French Frog Lady. It is made of terracotta enamel and dates to 2001. Of course the artist has signed this unique piece. And it can be yours for the sweet price of $750. Check it out at Antique Dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004