Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Frog of the Day

One look at today's frog and you know what I did last night....lol. I honestly don't know if I could stay awake enough yesterday. It seemed every time I sat down I ended up falling asleep. I hope I'm a little more awake this morning because the cab is scheduled for 9 and I don't want to be asleep while he's out there beeping the horn! We had a bit more rain overnight and it seems good to see the rain puddles in the driveway and sidewalk. My lawn will hopefully go back to a nice lush green.

This frog collectible is one of my favorites. This is from Big Sky Carvers and is from their Little Red Collectibles line. This is the Redneck Frog and the piece name is called Saturday Night Bath. This is a limited edition piece and mine is number 462 of 7500. This piece is a fountain and when turned on water pours from the bucket onto the little frog in the barrel. This piece was done by B. J. Jones. Based on the book by Jones called Legend of the Redneck Frog. The book was published in 1996 and I believe this piece dates from that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004