Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Frog of the Day

We finally had a spot of rain! The humidity level here at Frog Central has been about eighty percent. Not good hair weather to be sure. I spent yesterday cleaning. The Frog Wrangler hates the vacuum cleaner - and I keep telling her I wouldn't have to run it if she'd stop shedding. Then I got my new Swiffer duster out with the extended handle - it works nice for getting those cow webs off the ceiling and cleaning the ceiling fan blades. I about collapsed late yesterday afternoon and I looked around and still saw a lot of cleaning that needs to be done. Damn that BBC show How Clean is Your House. Kim and Aggie can come finish up any time they want - lol.......

This frog collectible is not part of my collection. This is a cute item from Swarovski and is a crystal called Fred the Frog. The body is made of a moss green crystal and the wheels, which are movable, are made from clear crystals. This is a really neat item from Swarovski and I found this one at Novelty Frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004