Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Frog of the Day

What a sad day today. I woke up to the news that Luciano Pavarotti had died. Not living near a metropolitan opera center I had to be contented with watching videos and one of the first was Donizetti's L'Elisir d'Amore. You could tell that Pavarotti was having fun with the performance - which made it so enjoyable to watch.

This frog collectible is not part of my collection, but I just love A Breed Apart pieces. This one is called Skippy & Lou Jr. A large piece at 9 x 5 x 7 inches. This piece can be found at Toadly Frogs. Check out their whole site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004