Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Frog of the Day

Well I'm feeling a little more myself today. Still sore, but was able to get around a bit better this morning. The Frog Wrangler knows when I'm not feeling up to par. Yesterday, she followed me around a bit closer and when I sat down she's sit next to me and put her head on my knee. When she'd get tired and lay down, it was right across my feet. And who wouldn't feel better with attention like that.

This frog item is not part of my collection. This is a Blue and Green Frog Wild Embroidered Iron-on Patch. This can be found at The Frog Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004