Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Frog of the Day


New Creative - Singing Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So I went down to the bog with a banjo on my knee.... Ooops, singing again. lol I blame it on the pain killers I'm taking at the moment. My back had been giving me problems for a while now, but yesterday I woke up and it was out to lunch. When I finally got upright my back was so sore I could barely move my legs. So I finally gave in a took a pain pill. I try not to take them but when it's that bad, you just have to. So how was your weekend? Go to the beach? Barbecue? I spent Saturday outside watching over the lawn crew and inspecting the outside of the house. The rest of the weekend was much more laid back. The temps spiked up again, so the Frog Wrangler and I sat around listening to the frogs make some beautiful music......

This frog item is from New Creative Enterprises and sold through Paragon catalog. It is called Singing Frog and is a frog statue that can be placed outside. The frog is sitting on a rock and playing a banjo. It was made in China and I think I've commented on it before but I'll do so again - you can tell that it was made in China by looking at the neck of the banjo - they do the same things generally with guitars too - the top of the neck is bent back a bit, which is more in line with their indigenous instrumental designs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004