Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yeah, I know it's Saturday - and that I am way late..... The Frog Wrangler has had a really good week. Cooler temps overnight have eased some of the shedding and she seems to have a bit more pep and energy. The Wrangler has been carrying around her toys and even wanting to play from time to time. But the majority of her time is spent close to her favorite toys, keeping an eye on them, and of course taking naps to dream about younger days. In a way, don't we all do that......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004