Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Planter
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm very late this morning! As long as I'm housebound for now, I decided I should get caught up on some chores - first on the list is laundry. I'll probably be in the basement for the rest of the month! LOL Frog Central is in the midst of a heat wave - there are heat watches and warnings all day long on television. The temperature is expected to hit somewhere around 104 today. And it's only supposed to get worse as the week goes along. If you don't have any out, now is a good time to have your toad abodes out for your hoppy friends.

This frog item is another that is not part of my collection but a really cool frog I found while searching the internet. This is a Flower-Bearing Frog Planter. It's available at Tao Herb Farm. Do check it and the other variety of items that they have in their Frog Garden Collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004