Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Frog of the Day

I can't even tell you how happy it made me last night to go around and open he windows and turn on the ceiling fans and as a friend would say "air out the farts." Nice fresh, cool air. The temps at bed time had already dropped into the 60's. I spent a bit of time yesterday in the dog hair war - it's a quagmire I tell you! This morning all the areas that I vacuumed yesterday have dog hair on them today. The Frog Wrangler looks at me as if to say "Nice try." I made deep-fried cauliflower last night - yum! So we're going into the holiday weekend and like many of you I'm going to take the long weekend off. The Frog Wrangler will have her post this afternoon, then we'll be off until Tuesday. So without further ado, on to today's frog......

This frog item is from Innovative Home Creations and is called Frog Laundry Hamper. It folds up when not in use. It is made of a nylon type material with a metal spring woven in the material - kind of like those tents that pop up when you take them out of the package. This cute and handy item dates to 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004