Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Frog of the Day

Did you miss me yesterday? It took me most of the day just to make it out of bed. Even then it was only by hanging on my walker for dear life. Such is the joy of sacroiliitis - every morning is like a craps shoot, and yesterday I came up snake-eyes. So I hope you don't mind that I took yesterday to try and put my back in order. Things are still very sore today and I'm afraid that I may be in another flare-up, which means 3 more weeks of fun..... Ah well, glad to be back with all of you here - so let's get on to today's frog......

This frog is not part of my collection - but I just love Clayworks items. Clayworks by Heather Goldminc. From the Great Froggini's Circus of Life collection, this tealight holder is titled "Trust." This inspirational item features a frog putting its head into a lion's mouth. Made of ceramic. Measures 6" x 5.75" x 7.5" high. This can be found at Fun to Collect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004