Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler is not having a good morning, so that means I'm not having a good morning. She brought her toys to me yesterday and we actually played quite a bit for her - then she plopped over in the middle of the hallway and couldn't be moved because she was so exhausted. So I think today the Wrangler is just feeling her age a bit and is giving me heck for it! I watched Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert as usual last night but I'm already lamenting their vacation for the next two weeks. Looks like I'll be early to bed and well rested - for the next two weeks at least. The heat here continues unabated - at first they said relief on Saturday, now they're saying maybe this next Thursday. Going to 105 again today - meanwhile everyone I know on the east coast is telling me their bundling up in jackets to go outside. Crazy!

This frog item is a poster from Portal Publications. The photography was done by Kent Marshall in 1996 with frogs supplied by Bow Wow Productions. It is 36 inches long and 12 inches high. The writing says "You've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince!" I received this as a gift about 10 years ago (1997).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004