Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Frog of the Day

Another day in the oven - supposed to be about 105 today. It'd be alright being stuck inside all day if there was something halfway decent to watch on television. So I've been getting odds and ends done around the house. Funny how it still seems to be a mess though! lol That's the thing with a small place - one or two things out of place can make it look messy. Not much is on the schedule for today - I'm actually starting to get a little cabin fever but hopefully things will look better next week.

This frog item is not part of my collection. This is an Alfrogo and Frogalina Candle Plate. It was first introduced in 2005 and it holds a 3 inch pillar candle. This, as well as quite a few frogs from this line and others, can be found at Best Frogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004