Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Frog of the Day

At midnight last night it was 90 degrees here at Frog Central. I'm spending all day these days going around cleaning up dog hair. The Frog Wrangler has continued to shed in large clumps. Even daily brushing does not get all of it! The heat wave is expected to finally break by Saturday, bringing temperatures back down into the 80's. That will be a relief. In the meantime the frogs and I just have to dream of snow and building a snowman.

This frog collectible is not part of my collection, but is very cool indeed. This is from Kitty's Critters and is called Let it Snow. These cute items are super shiny - they're made out of acrylic. You want to keep them out of direct sunlight or it will ruin the finish on them. This item can be found at Frog Gifts. They have quite a nice selection of frogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004