Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Paragon - Frog and Mushroom
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm way early this morning! I woke up about 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so much to the dismay of the Frog Wrangler I got up. Of course, about 1 this afternoon I'll probably be sound asleep taking a nap. Rain has been falling in Oklahoma and Minnesota, but none has fallen here. And the prospects for the rest of the month is not good either. My lawn now looks as good as my neighbors - brown. As those who read this blog often know, I love to watch the birds first thing in the morning. This morning there were about a dozen doves picking through the lawn - eating crickets, I hope. They did not seem upset or scared by my presence at all, just intent on their morning meal.

This frog collectible is from Paragon and is a glass Frog and Mushroom. This is a great item and quite heavy. I received this yesterday (and it wasn't even my birthday! - which is October 12th, by the way, hint, hint......lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004