Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Frog of the Day


Lenox - Jewels of Light Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It tired me all out to take a break yesterday! LOL The Frog Wrangler woke me up at 6:30 this morning and after doing some bills and paperwork I decided I couldn't keep my eyes open another minute and laid down for an hour. Now I'm revved up and ready to go. I've got a taxi coming in a half hour to run a couple errands. So I guess we better get on to today's frog.....

This frog collectible is not part of my collection but if anyone wants to send me one I won't turn it down! This is from Lenox and is called Jewels of Light Frog. It is made of Lenox bone ivory china and is accented with enameling and 24 karat gold. It's their item number 761826A. They introduced it this year (2007) and sells for $45. You can check it out at Lenox. A trick on the Lenox site to see all their frogs - type frogs in their search engine and you get a page of frogs. After checking them out type in Kermit and you get a page of their current Kermit items, which does not show up on their frogs page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004