Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Frog of the Day


W.M.G. - Frog Lighte Spinner
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Finally a cool morning. I've got a couple windows open getting some fresh air in the house before it starts heating up again. It's not supposed to be quite as hot today - but high 80's and low 90's are still air conditioning weather in my book. Almost finished with my latest writing project and already thinking of the next project to tackle. I ran the vacuum cleaner yesterday and this morning it needs it again. The amount of hair that one dog can shed is amazing!

This frog collectible is from W.M.G. of Chicago and this is a Frog Lighted Spinner. It is made in China. The frog itself is pottery - the tongue and spinner are metal. It also has a wooden stick that you can use to put it up outside. The spinner is embedded with six little lights that light up when the wind spins the blades. This is a really cute whimsical piece. I received it as a gift from mom (Thanks Mom!) this last year - 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004