Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Frog of the Day

I feel like a broken record some days when it comes to this heat. The news this morning said that 37 people have now died because of it. I woke up in the night and couldn't sleep so much to the Frog Wranglers dismay I went to the living room to watch a little television and it was wall to wall coverage of another collapse in the Utah mine, killing 3 of the rescuers. With that depressing news I went back to bed and it seemed like I just laid down when I heard the Wrangler next to the bed whining at me to get up and take her out. Then it was retreat to the basement where it's nice and cool and do some wash. On to today's frog.....

This frog item is not part of my collection but I think a pretty cool item. It is a frog figurine of a frog prince and his wife who are together "for better or for warts." Isn't that sweet! This item can be purchased at The Frog Store. Check it out along with a lot of their other items - all frogs all the time. And a friendly staff to boot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004