Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Frog of the Day


Milkway Molds - Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I am exhausted today! The heat is continuing - hotter today - up to 108 today. To paraphrase a writer in out local paper it's time to sit in front of a fan and play strip poker - alone - and lose - on purpose! LOL I'm left wondering where all those pundits stand when last winter whenever a snow storm hit they ran out screaming to anyone who would listen that it was proof that global warming was a hoax. They don't seem to have anything to say now that almost every heat record here in the mid-west is being shattered. I'm too tired - on to today's frog.....

This frog item is a mold from Milkyway Molds. It is used for soaps or candies. The design is frogs playing instruments and singing. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004