Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Frog of the Day

The oppressive heat is just getting to me. I want to open the windows and get some nice fresh air circulating through the house. Last night I sat next to the picture window with my light on doing some reading and I kept hearing something hitting the window - and it was really beginning to freak me out. So I took the Frog Wrangler out and watched some of the biggest bugs I'd ever seen fly into the window to get at the light - YUCK! The Frog Wrangler, who had been sick, finally got whatever was bothering her out of her system - literally. I really need to get a shampoo machine for the carpets! She's been resting comfortably since then, spending a lot of time napping. So the temps today are headed back over 100 - I think I may need to have a fund raiser to pay my electric bill!

This frog item is from Current and is a take off of the old pin the tail on the donkey game - this is Pin the Heart on the Frog. There are heart shaped pieces that each person can use to take their chance. They say "Sweet," "XOXO," "Be Mine," and "Hug Me." I received this game this year - 2007 (from my mom - don't forget to check out her Avon web site - they have lots of things for both gals and guys).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004