Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Frog of the Day


Guitar Player Frog Lamp
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a late morning today. I was up at 6 this morning and after the Frog Wrangler went out we about raced each other back to bed. It was just one of those morning were more sleep was needed. The heat here continues and probably will through the rest of this week. Forecast high today is 103 today. It's a shame that 6 people here in southern Illinois have died because of the heat. Most of them were elderly who didn't want to turn on their air conditioning because they didn't think they could afford it.

This frog item is not part of my collection but a pretty cool item - and I thought especially appropriate here on the week of the 30th anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley. This is a Guitar Player Frog Lamp that can be purchased at Frog Nirvana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004