Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler woke me up at 4:30 this morning whining at the top of her lungs. After I about scraped myself off the ceiling to find out what the problem was - nothing that I could see - we both settled back down. An hour later I was awoken by the house shaking violently - and again I about had to scrape myself off the ceiling - I realized that we were in the midst of a nasty thunderstorm. And there in the flashes of light I saw the Frog Wrangler standing at the end of the bed and you just knew what she was thinking - "Told you."

This frog item is a Halloween card from Hallmark. The outside says:
"Hey Baby! Lookin' good! Woo-Woo! Nice Butt! Wanna get luck?" and the inside says: "You'll have to excuse him. He ticked off a witch and she turned him into a horny toad. Happy Halloween." I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004