Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I have been up since early this morning so I'm actually sitting down to blog a bit early today. The temps here at Frog Central are going to be much cooler today - only 98 degrees is forecast. And that's the coolest temp listed for the next 5 days - heading into the low 100's the rest of the days. In this heat I'm not all that interested in cooking, but yesterday I made some fried eggplant. I haven't had it in what seems forever and oh boy was it tasty.

This frog collectible is from Anheuser-Busch and is the Budweiser Frogs as a refrigerator magnet that croaks out the Bud - wei - ser when the large frog is pressed down. The frogs themselves are magnetized and can be used to hold up papers on the fridge. This dates to 1997 and does have the official seal on the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004