Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hagen Renaker - Frog Prince
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday was Miracle Network Day at DQ. Since I had to get my prescriptions refilled and the DQ was on the way home I asked the cab driver to make a pit stop - and since it was for charity he bought a Blizzard treat too. Either today or tomorrow I'm going to have to get another cab to head out to Walmart and do some much needed shopping (the cupboards are bare - and I'm down to the Frog Wrangler's last treat and that will never do!!). I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a city with taking a cab everywhere. Unfortunately here you have to call and schedule a pick-up, you just can't step to the curb and hail one.

This frog collectible is from Hagen-Renaker and is a Frog Prince. He measures only 2 inches in length. A cute little guy that I received like this - detached from his paper base. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004