Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


W. N. - Rubber Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Another day with heat advisories - up to 110 heat index today. Even with the air conditioning running yesterday afternoon it seemed oppressive. The crickets were chirping loudly most of the night and it was driving me crazy - then I realized that they were so loud was because one was in the basement. I bet he was egging the others on to come join him. Little do they know they're coming into Frog Central....... Lunch anyone!

This frog item is from W. N. Co. and is a rubber frog. I have a lot of these little dime store frogs - quite a few I've put up before. These are made in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004