Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Late posting is becoming my new norm, isn't it? I decided this morning, needing groceries, that I'd walk to the nearest store - some 6 to 8 blocks away. So about 6 this morning I started out. Unfortunately it was already in the 80's. But my walker has a seat in it so I'd walk a bit and then sit down for a bit. Two blocks later, feeling the effects of the heat already I decided to turn around come back. So a lot of hydration later I think I'm alright. It's supposed to be 105 here today and I'd bet it was darn close to that by the time I got back! I don't know how people do it who have to work out in this heat all the time. My hats off to them!

This frog item is a small ceramic frog. It measures just 2 inches long and an inch high. It does have a stamp in the back that says Hong Kong. I have a number of these cute little frogs. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004