Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Frog of the Day

Yesterday turned out to be a disaster. I headed out in 100 plus degree weather to go to the bank, put gas in the car, and then to the barbecue. I pulled up to the gas pump - spent a small fortune - and hopped in ready to head off to the barbecue only to find that the transmission went on the car. I was able to get it into gear and get it home at about 5 miles an hour. So today's barbecue is definitely out of the question! as are a lot of things planned for this next week. I'm afraid it's going to be taxi time for a while.

This frog collectible is from Russ by artist Kathleen Kelly. It is part of the Wee Christmas Country-Kins and is a frog ornament. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004