Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Gentleman Frog Statuary
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Today's frog is not part of my collection - my camera batteries died and the back-up batteries seem to be dead too - so they're all getting a recharge and won't be ready to late this afternoon. But the show must go on! as the saying goes. The Frog Wrangler was playing lawn mower all day yesterday, which is a polite way to say she had an upset stomach. So not much gets done when you have a 60 pound lap dog. I don't mind. If it makes her feel better than I guess I've done a good job for the day. With it being the first week of the month I had to sit down and write out all the bills. A couple months ago I bought an HP Deskjet 1400 series printer and I can't say enough good things about it - I needed a copy, one of it's features and voila! No running to the post office to get one of their lousy, poor quality copies.

This frog item is a very large, very heavy piece of statuary which I think is really cool. It is 18 inches high and 18 inches deep, weighing in at about 80 pounds! It is called Gentleman Frog - and he does look very dapper. This wonderful piece of art can be found at Statue.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004