Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hartin - Frankie Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Another hot day here at Frog Central - mid to upper 90's. Of course the big story of the day is the bridge collapse that happened last night in Minnesota. Amazing stories of survival but I'm afraid today will bring a lot of tragic ones as well. The Frog Wrangler is going through a major shedding. It's amazing how much hair comes of her and it leaves wondering sometimes how she has any fur left on her! She loves getting brushed and that takes some of it up, but she'll lay on the floor and stand up, walk away, leaving an outline of where she was! It gives me and the vacuum a workout.

This frog item is from Hartin International and is from their Mini Bean Bag Friends Key Chains line. This is Frankie Frog. He, like me, is a Libra according to the hang tag. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004