Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Until this afternoon I would have said that the Frog Wrangler had a bad week. She had spent most of the week with a stomach ache and just wanted to be held. After being sick a couple days ago she spent most of her days sleeping. But this afternoon she did something she hasn't done in about a month. She brought me one of her toys and wanted to play for a little bit. So a little tug of war and one round of catch and then she laid down and as she drifted off to sleep her tail was wagging and thumping on the floor. It lifted my spirits. I know that as she celebrates her 14th birthday this month that every day is an extra added bonus to enjoy.

The Wrangler did give me heck this morning because I went into the basement and she can no longer navigate the steps down. She stands at the top of the steps and howls at me to either come get her or get back upstairs! She finally laid down at the top of the steps and waited for me to finish some laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004