Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Guest Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guest Frog of the Day


Frog Scrubby Holder
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's hot here at Frog Central. Good thing the new water filter is on the tap and pumping out drinkable water again. The list of things to do seems to be growing exponentially so today let's take a look at another Guest Frog of the Day. And don't forget to send me pics of your frogs.....

Today's Frog comes courtesy of Kathy in New Jersey. This is her froggy scrubby holder. Kathy tells me that this little guy is not only cute but functional too - keeping watch over her as she works around the kitchen and ready to help when she makes a big mess!

So which is the favorite frog in your collection? Let me know and you could be the next Guest Frog of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004