Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Guest Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Guest Frog of the Day


FrogKing
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I was sick as could be all day yesterday - I think the breakfast out didn't agree with me. So today I thought I'd feature a frog from a reader's collection. Today's frog comes from Jerusalem where A. has a nice collection of about 300 frogs. She tells me this one, Frog King, is one of her favorites. And you have to admit, he's quite a looker! Thanks A. for submitting this picture and being the first Guest Frog of the Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004