Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Frog of the Day


Pylones - Frog Bike Bell
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I seem to have developed a nasty case of eye strain over the last couple of days. It's fun walking around not being able to focus - I think I now know a bit of what the Frog Wrangler was going through with her Vestibular Syndrome. So I'm going to give my eyes a rest today - no reading or writing. I've even switched to listening to the radio rather than watching television. So I'm going to finish up here and we'll see you again tomorrow......

This frog item is from Pylones and is a bike bell. I received it as a gag to put on my walker. I think I will and go over to Walmart - I wonder how long before they ask me to leave! LOL I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004