Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Frog of the Day

Watched BBC last night - the two ladies who go into people houses and clean up. It makes you wonder how people can live in that much filth and clutter. They were using shovels to clean out the ladies kitchen! They took 3 dumpsters of trash away before they started getting into her belongings. It was too much. So needless to say I'm spending today cleaning - I see some things are getting dusty. I'm going to make some baked ziti this morning before things get too hot. I figure that will give me meals for the next few days.

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends, and is part of their Wee Folkstone Ribbit & Company line. This piece is called S.C. Ribbit...Hoppy Christmas. The bottom of the piece has a quote from Charles Dickens - "Christmas is close at hand. The season of hospitality, merriment and open heartedness." This is a limited edition piece. Each piece is listed with an edition number and piece number - this one is 2E/1477. The style number is 36750 and dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004