Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Frog Stickers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I had to go out to Walmart yesterday afternoon to get the Frog Wrangler some dog food (don't want her to start eating frogs!). I swung by the local DQ and got a peanut butter cup blizzard treat - they are delicious! It tasted good on a hot afternoon. It cooled off nicely again last night which makes for great sleeping. The temps today are going back into the 90's and the cool nights are over for now, but it was a nice respite for the middle of the summer.

This frog item is a single sheet of frog stickers from Hallmark. The sheet has a copyright date of 1990.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004