Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Frog of the Day


Stone Critters - Treefrog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm running late this morning! I actually had to run out to do some errands first thing and I decided while I was out to stop and have some breakfast. A nice break from my own cooking. The cooler nights have been such a relief - a nice chance to air out the place a bit. I finished reading Harry Potter last night - all I'll say is Wow!

This frog collectible is from United Design and is part of their Stone Critters Little line. This one is called Treefrog and dates to 1988.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004