Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Frog of the Day

I love taking photos of prismatic stickers (I say sarcastically)! About 70 pictures later and this seemed the best - and I apologize for the quality. I received my Harry Potter book yesterday and have made it about half way through last night. I want to finish before someone blurts out the ending. This morning is taken up with chores and errands but this afternoon I plan on having my nose buried one again. The Frog Wrangler has been content to lay at my feet sleeping. The weather is so great here - it was in the 60's this morning - and only going to 83 this afternoon. The first half of the week should be much the same. Time to get things going for the day.....

This frog item is from American Greeting's Forget Me Not Sticker Zone line. It is 2 sheets of prismatic stickers. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004