Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Frog of the Day

It been a lovely day so far. The heat has finally broken and the temps last night dropped down into the 50's. The trend is supposed to continue for the next couple of days. It should be a very nice weekend. Now if can find a barbecue to go to everything will be perfect! I sat in front of the screen door this morning enjoying the cool air and listening to the cardinals calling to each other. It's fun to watch them playing in the hibiscus bushes. They stand out next to the white and purple blossoms. Even the Frog Wrangler was happy to stay out for a bit this morning checking things out to be sure nothing had invaded her space. I'm looking forward to later today - I ordered one of those popcorn trios from the Popcorn Factory and it is supposed to be delivered today! And with the newest Harry Potter book coming tomorrow - it may be tough coming up for air to blog! LOL

This frog is a Janet Harper Critter Gel Pen. Feathers and felt make up this little frog. A cut little item. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004