Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Frog of the Day


Hallmark - Frog Get Well Card
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler and I were dismayed at the CNN reports this morning about the football player having a dog-fighting ring. Especially that if the dogs didn't fight they were basically tortured to death - electrocuted, hung, or hurled to the ground. It was enough to make you physically ill. Last night I was reading about the wolves in the Rockies - the Bush administration wants to open up hunting season on them. They are killed by shooters from helicopters. I am often left to wonder about the humanity of man.

This frog collectible is from Hallmark and is a Get Well Soon card. The outside says "Why is this frog delivering this get-well message to you?" And on the inside it says "There hasn't been much work since he was dropped from those beer commercials." I do not have a date for this card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004