Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Frog of the Day

Who knew you could make pancakes without milk. I read on-line where you could just use water and they come out just as good and since I was out of milk this morning I decided to give it a try. Sure enough - good as usual. I really have to go grocery shopping though. I'm planning on going over tomorrow to pick up some essentials. This morning my sacroiliitis is going gung-ho and the pain killers haven't kicked in yet, so no plans to go anywhere today. Too bad, because the county fair is in full swing this weekend and I wanted to go see the rabbit and chicken shows. I'll have to wait until this afternoon to see how I feel. The Frog Wrangler isn't feeling too good either - the first thing this morning I sat in my chair and promptly had her in my lap wanting to be held. Hopefully we'll both be better as the day goes on.

This frog item is from Jubilee and is a shower curtain. The name that Jubilee gave this is Rib'it. It is a 100% vinly and has 9 different blocks. This is just one of the blocks. I do not have a date for this item.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have this shower curtain! At bottom is copyright "Maret 1998". My shower curtain story: I purchased years ago and had been 'saving' because so cute. Started using in 2006. Over time, as the shower-ring holes ripped, I repaired with pieces of duct tape. But last year this no longer possible because that area of curtain so damaged. I went out seeking a replacement curtain, but nothing as nice (or as good quality) to be found, and I'd really miss the fun frogs. So instead, I gave my curtain a good cleaning, taped the entire top 'ring' section with double thicknesses of single long strips of black duct tape on both sides - then used my belt hole punching tool to punch new ring holes (figured if the tool could punch a leather belt, it would punch the thick duct tape). And it worked! Looks great and is still brightening my bathroom in year 2010 :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004