Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Frog of the Day


About Face - Messenger Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been a busy morning already. The Frog Wrangler slept until 7 this morning and I could hardly believe it when I rolled over and looked at the clock! So all rested and refreshed I headed over to the local hospital and medical clinic for the health fair and had my blood pressure checked, looked through a bunch of booths, and got paperwork so I can go set up an appointment with a doctor there. I swung by the library park to check out the farmer's market on the way home. The only thing they really had were watermelons and I don't think I could eat a whole one, so it was on to home and breakfast. And not a moment too soon - it is hot out there! And it is going to get hotter - the weatherman says we're back into a heat wave of high 90's. I think I need to move to the North Pole - but then I'd bitch about the cold....

This frog collectible is from About Face Designs and is from their Messenger's series. This is Messenger Frog. It is a glass frog with a gold tinged crown. It comes in a really nice presentation box - which every time I put it near the frog in the picture the glass frog picked up the blue and disappeared. This dates to 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004