Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Frog of the Day

What's today's date again? It's Valentine's Day? No. Just found today's frog item at the bottom of a box of frogs I was going through and it was elected to be today's rep. Today is actually Friday the 13th. So of course today my computer took a half hour to get going! It better be careful or I just might be like that commercial where the lady gets mad and throws it out the window! Television has been rotten all week and I was reading today that there is a possibility of a writer's strike this fall so all the stations are ordering more reality programs. I sometimes wonder why I pay the cable bill......

This frog item is from Walmart and is a Frog Table Topper Decoration according to the tag. It is a Valentine's Day decoration - the top heart got flipped over and I didn't realize it until just now, sorry. It is made out of wood. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004