Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Frog of the Day

Strolling around the yard yesterday I was surprised to see the hibiscus hedge turning yellow. It looks like I won't have the prolific flowers that I had last year. Probably because of the lack of rain this year. With no flowers left to bloom I think this year I'll have to get some mums for the fall to keep some color going. The Frog Wrangler and I turned in early last night. I wish I slept as sound as she did! This morning she crawled into my lap and when she wasn't looking I clipped some toenails - when she realized what I was doing though it was the mad dash to get away. Until next time........

This frog item is from The Nature Company and is a frog t-shirt. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004