Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Frog of the Day

A wee bit of excitement here yesterday afternoon - a small earthquake shook the house. This was about the 3rd or 4th one I've felt since I've been here at Frog Central. Who knew I was living on a fault line - but apparently not only on a fault line but one the newspapers say is way overdue for a large quake! Yesterday's was only 2.4 - just enough to give the house a good shake and leave you wondering what happened. It even woke the Frog Wrangler up - for a couple seconds anyway....

This frog collectible is from Russ Berrie and is from their Costume Critters line. This is simply known as Frog and as you can see he's decked out with a pumpkin costume. The tag on this piece also carries the amram name, which is the Canadian subsidiary of Russ. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004